Le Miel de Bonneau
A Social reintegration project
Le Miel de Bonneau is an innovative and creative social reintegration program oriented on developing social and professional skills through the learning and practice or urban beekeeping. Supported by our team, then trained by Alvéole, our beekeeping apprentices work on maintaining beehives, producing and harvesting honey, also taking part in sales and promotional activities. The honey is then sold to finance and help run daily operations. Please share #accueilbonneau #mieldebonneau
Season 2017 is officially launched!
Learn a bit more through the news:
How beekeeping is helping the homeless in Montreal, CTV Your Morning, 20 juin 2017
Where to buy Miel de Bonneau and support the project
Miel de Bonneau will be available in October 2017, fresh after the harvest!
It will be on sale at participating Metro stores starting October 1st:
- Anjou, 6500 boul. Joseph Renaud, Anjou
- Marché Riendeau, 1030, rue St-Jean-BaptisteBeloeil
- Kirkland, 3801, boul. St-Charles, Kirkland
- Marché St-Joseph, 3600, boul. St-Joseph Est, Montréal
- Dorion/Ste-Catherine, , 1955, rue Ste-Catherine Est, Montréal
- ÉTS, 1230, Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal
- Fleury, 1745, rue Fleury Est, Montréal
- Wilderton, 2875, avenue Van Horne, Montréal
- Morgan/Ste-Catherine, 4405, rue Ste-Catherine Est, Montréal
- Ville Mont-Royal, 1280, avenue Beaumont, Mont-Royal
- Pointe-Claire, 325, Montée St-Jean, Pointe-Claire
- St-Laurent, 219, rue St-Laurent, St-Eustache
- Victoria/Sherbrooke, 4840, rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Westmount
- 5 saisons Greene, 1280, avenue Greene, Westmount
- Metro Laurier, 1293, avenue Laurier Est, Montréal
Here's the calendar for tasting and sales events:
Produced with hope and heart
Le Miel de Bonneau is local, unpasteurized and a 100% pure. Soft, with hints of flowers and mint.
Our honey is available in participating Metro stores and other locations, dates and places to be posted shortly.
More than a contribution to social reintegration, Le Miel de Bonneau helps garden pollination throughout the city and overall perennial greening. Urban beekeeping is a concrete solution to the decline of bee colonies in the world.
Learn more about URBAN BEEKEEPING with Alvéole
SOCIALLY ENGAGED PARTNERS
We greatly thank Metro and its generous suppliers with whom we have been able to install 40 beehives this season. Metro stores now have rooftops that are buzzing with hope for our guys. Metro is also deeply involved in sales and promotional activities, allowing Le Miel de Bonneau to be on the shelves of its participating stores.
We profoundly thank Alvéole supporting Accueil Bonneau every step of the way with training, producing, harvesting and promoting Le Miel de Bonneau. Your everyday involvement is incredible, this project would not be the same without you. First and foremost, thank you for sharing your passion with our guys, helping them developing hope and self-esteem through urban beekeeping.
Thank you to all donors
Have a taste of le Miel de Bonneau...
Have a taste of Le Miel de Bonneau at local restaurants, ice cream shops, bakeries and pastry shops... Thank you to Les Givrés for helping us in this initiative!
For information: email@example.com | 514 845-3906, ext. 261