Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 11:20 a.m.
Every year, we distributed about 60 000 articles of clothing and basic needs. Volunteer seamstresses and shoemakers repair and make like new the articles you donate. Articles that we cannot give to our clients, we give back to other organizations like Renaissance.
If you wish to visit our clothing depot, the entrance is on Bonneau Street. Welcome!
A few guidelines to follow...
- You will need to produce an ID card or document.
- One visit every 30 days is allowed.
- Please note that certains restrictions are applicable (for example, 1 jeans every 3), they are listed at the Clothing Depot.
If you wish to donate articles to Accueil Bonneau, you are welcome to drop by at the following hours:
- Monday to Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, from 7 a.m. to noon
427 de la Commune East, between Bonsecours and Berri streets
Accessible by Champs-de-Mars metro station.
Most wanted articles
Every donation is welcome, but here is a list of the most needed items:
- Men deodorant
- Disposable razor
- Toothpaste (small size)
- Jeans and pants (size 30, 32, 34, 36)
- Underwear and boxers (small, medium)
For information :
Chantal Cyr | email@example.com | 514.845.3906 #255